Wednesday 29 August 2012

About Pushpa



Simple yet complicated, Impulsive yet Genuine.
Blind by emotions yet not bound forever, Free to that extent I am.
Limitations of odds and evens, can’t divide all humans.
Life is far beyond the tit for tat, better to create than to react.
The turn is over and deeds done yet I am none to hate anyone.
Always are possibilities, life is fact. 
This is the way I think and act.
For some I am love and other’s hatred, both are comments and none rational.
Why to fight them teeth and nail? 

As I proceed take both equal.
The change is only truth, so both may change.
Yet I am always the same, not hungry for name and fame.
The truth is fact yet blames several. Few can feel yet not general.
Ups and downs, push and pulls, Life is going on yet eternal.
Sentiments bind my eyes and blurred vision, entangled and forgot mission.
A little stone cracks the mirror, and I find out my error.
Neither bitter nor sweet, reality comes out to meet.
The dream is broken, heart is heavy, now the truth prevails not illusion.
At times life seems a dark tunnel but there is always the other end,
there is light, there is hope, there is life one can cope…


No comments:

Post a Comment