Wednesday 5 August 2015

___FOR Dr. MAYANK TRIPATHI AND Dr. SHUBHI MAYANK DUBEY___




I have only to say that I am proud of you and your tough labour even in the most adverse circumstances.
I want to learn this art from you but many times fail.
mayank my son, love a lot...
you are the personification of my dreams.
and shubhi is the person who taught me how to sacrifice silently. I have nothing except only my pauper love for you and her also.

" in cancer the disease is the king, biology is the Queen and money is the prince, an oncologist is no more than a pawn, but i, a pawn, take a vow to fight for the common people and to never use my skill and knowledge just for the sake of earning money, that will be my best tribute to people who sacrificed their life to make this world a better place. "

Mayank Tripathi -
"Finally i got selected in Mch Surgical Oncology at TMC Mumbai, unarguably the best centre for cancer treatment in india and one of the best centres in world. This post is to show my gratitude to people who made me what i am today. My journey from the small sleepy town of Azamgarh to Mumbai has been full of ups and downs and these people stood by me, more so in my downs. Azamgarh is a typical example of mockery of democracy..you can't find a straight 2km road without potholes, literacy is well below national average, more than 40% villages don't have electricity, people are interested more in guns and bombs than how their kids are doing in school. U.P board still teaches A to Z of english in class 6 and you can easily get 80% marks without attending a single day of school. I wonder how lucky i am that i am not a mafia don controlling extortions and kidnapping. Words are not enough to thank people who steered me out of this mess. Since i am an atheist so almighty god has definitely not played any role in my education and struggle. I am thankful to my parents especially my mother who in all odds never stopped believing in me, my inlaws who never behaved like inlaws but my own parents, my mentor Girijesh Tiwari who taught me to think read and analyse, my wife Shubhi Mayank Dubey who encouraged me when i thought i can't make it and taught me how not to live like a nerd. My brother Manish Tripathi and sister Poonam Pandey who bore all familial responsbilities for me. My teachers Prof. R.K.Karwasra and Prof. Sanjeev Parshad who taught me science and art of surgery.My patients who let me touch their most tender parts and allowed me to wield my scalpel so that i can have the feel of the disease My senior Dr. Anand Yadav, who never treated me like a junior but his own brother. My juniors who made Rohtak my second home Ashish Gupta, Hemkant Verma, Vishal Bansal, Tirath Kaushik, Sourabh Nandi, Ankush Sarwal, Saket Srivastava and many more. My another brother Pankaj DrPankaj Saksena who always stood by me from hostel fights to late night outings. My late Mama ji Mr. Shiromani Pandey who took care of my small-small needs and tragically succumbed to poor medical care at Azamgarh.My childhood friends Madan Rai and Viraj Tripathi for whom i always remained Guddu and could never become Mayank. Well there are atleast 30 more names to add(many parted their ways) which is not technically possible for me.
And at the end, in cancer the disease is the king, biology is the Queen and money is the prince, an oncologist is no more than a pawn, but i, a pawn, take a vow to fight for the common people and to never use my skill and knowledge just for the sake of earning money, that will be my best tribute to people who sacrificed their life to make this world a better place." - Mayank

4 comments:

  1. Just received a payment for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor mayank you are as good as you seems .. thank you for your support and advice.. glad to meet you

    ReplyDelete

  3. Doctor mayank you are as good as you seems .. thank you for your support and advice.. glad to meet you

    ReplyDelete