Thursday 27 August 2015

___ SUCCESS AND FAILURE ___

What is responsible for our success !
What is behind our failure !

Both of us try to win and are afaid of defeat.
Both of us work as much as we can.

Do you love your work ?
I do love mine.

I am proud of my performance.
I am serious for my target.

You are not.
You are ashamed of your's.

It is the point where we differ.
This difference gives us success or failure.
This is why I succeed.

Due to it only you fail on every step of your life.
Your cunning steps expose you.

I take the life as it is and enjoy it.
You take the life as a melody and repent.

We both have only one life to live.
We both have only one chance to perform.

I am serious.
You are not.

I perform my best.
You perform your worst.

I represent the 99% of humanity.
And you only 1%.

I have won and shall win.
You are to be defeated at last.
It is the fate of our struggle of life.

- girijesh 25.8.15. (9:45pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment