Sunday 15 March 2015

___LOVE AND THANKS___




Good morning my dear friend,
There are so many irrelevant matters, which disturb all of us in one way or another. I am sorry to mention the hurdles that are behind this disturbance. If you are feeling alone and irritated, disturbed and tense, please call me when ever it is possible for you. We can share at least our pains and concerns.

I love you much and I don't want you to suffer due to any hurdle in any situation. I want you to be as happy as possible in my humble limitations. I am too unable to extend any material help. But at least I can share your problems. I honestly want to be helpful by doing so. They say that sharing your problems decreases them.
I have only few words to tell you, my dear !


"I owe a lot to you for your concern, your affection and your respect, which I got much beyond my dreams from you. I love you."

Please take care of yourself there. You are alone there. Please point it out, take it seriously and feel its efficacy. There is none to help both of us either there or here. We must understand the world, its double faces, Its lies and so many limitations and the negative aspects of our so called civilised society.

We are committed to create an option of all these shortcomings of our social system. And one day that dream of our forefathers for a better tomorrow shall be shaped and materialised. Then only our next generations will be proud of our struggle for their betterment, dignity, self respect and honour.

Our aim is to create a better tomorrow and the creation in itself is the most challenging task. We don't have much time and energy to spare for other useless things.

I request you to work hard, sleep well, eat whatever is available to you, do a little exercise and make good friends. There are many good persons in this society even now. They need us badly.

And please come out of the painful negative memories of the past. The past haunts us like a ghost. It sucks out our creative energy, when ever we remember it. Those bad performances were must for us due to our own limitations and the limitations of our friends at that time and during that incident. There is only one way for us to get some positive things out of them and that are the negative lessons. So that we must not repeat them any more any way.

The span of our life is very short. We are the seeds of the shining future. We can do or can't do any thing only when we can concentrate our capability on our task. And we are not to be destroyed by any adversity. They deviate our mood and any diversion of our attention towards our aim reduces the possibility to create the best.

Under even the worst conditions of life we shall continue to survive and create. We shall continue to create so many new things and develop so many valuable relations.

Every day I feel my limitations. Every day I remember my oath to create. Every day I work as much as I can. Every day I learn more and more how to create and how to minimise the sorrow of lamenting humanity.

My dear friend, in this tedious journey of struggle and creation there are so many friends and comrades scattered here and there in our reach and beyond our approaches. They all want to help us. We are thankful and proud of their affection as they love us for our performance.

I remember these encouraging lines of the great pen-person Venu Gopal ji.

"Where there is nothing, there is a dream.
Where there is a dream, there is an initiative.
And where there is an initiative, there is a creation."

Please take care of yourself.
love a lot — your's girijesh (13.2.15)

No comments:

Post a Comment